The tourist bus is handy for people who come on holiday to Barcelona and did not have much time to see the major tourist attractions of the city and want to get an overview of Barcelona. It is expensive but very comfortable as your ticket allows you to go down and up the stops as many times as you like.
On the bus you have audio service in 11 languages, recorded by native speakers
Touristic bus prices
Adult: 27 euros for 1 day, 38 euros for 2 consecutive days
Children 4 to 12 years: 16 euros for 1 day, 20 euros for 2 consecutive days
Children 0-3 years: free
If you book online tickets on the website you will have a 10% discount.
Positives Aspects of the touristic bus
– The bus offers free wifi for customers.
– Audio in 11 languages throughout the journey.
– Along with the ticket you will be given a card for an amount of 180 euros in discounts to enjoy the best museums, attractions, shows and establishments of Barcelona.
– (Link: https://www.barcelonabusturistic.cat/es/descomptes)
– The buses run all year except January 1 and December 25.
– You will not lose time thinking about how to move to the next tourist spot.
Touristic Bus Routes
This route covers the upper area of the city, the Eixample and goes to the Camp Nou, starts in Catalunya Square and continues by Passeig de Gracia where you can admire the Casa Batllo and La Pedrera, later you will reach the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Tibidabo, Pedralbes monastery and Football Club Barcelona stadium.
This route covers the south area of the city, it starts at Catalunya Square and continues by Passeig de Gracia where you can admire the Casa Batllo and La Pedrera, it will later continue until PlaçaEspanya, Poble Espanyol, National Museum of Catalan Art, Olympic Stadium, foundation Miro, Montjuic , Port vell and Parc de la Ciutadella.
This route will make you discover all the Barcelona coastline area with beautiful beaches, ranging from the Port Olimpic to PobleNou through the Forum.
IMPORTANT: The parkway runs from 27/03 to 01/11 in 2015.
Duration: 2 hours approximately every route except Parkway which is done in about 40 minutes
- Service starting: between 9 and 9:30 for most of the stops.
- Last departures: 19h in winter – 20h in summer. See schedules at stops.
- Frequency: between 5 and 25 minutes depending on the season.
- Uncovered double deck bus
- Service adapted to people with disabilities and hearing loss